UPDATE: Amen! Amen! Hallelujah & Amen!
We just received the call from the dialysis center and Paul’s labs have improved enough to stop dialysis!!!!
He will need to get his labs taken the next two Mondays and see the nephrologist (kidney doctor) on 4/24. Until then, he will remain on the renal diet and continue with the doctor orders – but HE IS OFF DIALYSIS!!!
Quick set of numbers:
- Creatinine – down to 2.6
- Diet Labs – all still high side of normal (surprising due to the Easter meal – Yum!)
- White Blood Cells – back up in the normal range (they were down last week, so happy to see this improvement)
We cannot thank everyone enough for your prayers, love & support!! When this all started, no one knew what the outcome would be:
- Would Paul wake up?
- If so, would there be permanent damage?
- And, how long would it take to get back to a “new normal”?
- How would this impact our kids?
- What would life be like?
- And, so many more questions…