Thank you for your interest in hiring Jennifer Muszik from Jennifer Muszik, LLC (“We”), as a speaker for an upcoming event. This agreement sets out the terms and conditions for the potential speaking opportunity.
- You shall cooperate with me / my team and provide information I may reasonably require in
order to facilitate my ability to duly and punctually comply with your obligations under our agreement.
- In our discussions regarding this event, you will respond to any queries in a professional and
- We will prepare and deliver a Presentation for your Event in accordance with the contract
- We warrant the Content
- materially conforms to the contract
- is of a high standard and suitable for the audience to whom it is addressed; and
- does not contain anything which is illegal, blasphemous or defamatory
FEES & PAYMENT
Payment of any Fee will be made once the event has taken place, within 30 days of receipt of invoice. Payments will be made to Jennifer Muszik, LLC, unless otherwise stated.
If specified in the contract, you will be responsible for travel expenses, including overnight travel provided that:
- Expenses are approved in writing
- All original receipts are attached to claim and itemized
Please note: any travel beyond 50 miles from origination point will be subject to inclusion of related fees into contract, inclusive of mileage, flights, overnight stay, meals, and other agreed upon incidental travel expenses
We own all Intellectual Property in the Content and Presentation and nothing in the written contract transfers any Intellectual Property to you.
You will seek written permission before using any trademarks or logos in any artwork or publicity materials for the Event.
TERM AND TERMINATION
- This Contract will remain in force unless terminated by either party in accordance with the termination clause in the contract.
- Termination of Agreement with notice. Where there are no outstanding contracts, either party may terminate this Agreement on 14 days written notice.
- Termination of this Agreement without notice.
In the event of termination of this agreement inside of 14 days of the Event due to insufficient numbers of attendees or no longer financially viable, you agree to pay:
- 50% of contracted price between 14-8 days prior to the event
- 100% of contracted price if within 7 days of the event