So, I guess the delay was that they are willing to discharge Paul today. While I am excited, I am also

freaking out!!!

I definitely want him home, but I don’t know what to do.

  • What do I look out for?
  • What do I feed him?
  • What can he do?

Yesterday, he needed dialysis.

Today, they are willing to wait until Saturday???

I know they know what they are doing but I don’t know what I am doing.

I trust God will see us through this, but right now, I’m really freaking out!

Please pray.



Let's connect!

Hello! My Name is Jennifer Muszik

I am a blogger, business consultant and executive coach

Read my story