Today has been a very busy day for Paul!
- Lungs – he is still on nasal cannula and doing great!
- Kidneys – waiting for dialysis. Creatinine spiked pretty high. He will have the dialysis today so numbers should drop. Key will be Wed morning numbers.
- Physical strength – doctor said it will take ~3 days of exercises for every 1 day in the ICU. He had both PT & OT here today.
- Food – Paul’s feeding tube was removed, so he was able to have a Popsicle, some Jello, lemon ice & sprite. Yummo!
- All other labs look good or improving!
- Sleep – he still needs to catch up on sleep. Hopefully, we will get up to the new room & both get some good sleep tonight.
Praying for kidneys to start working & sleep!
Will see if we have more news by end of day. Much love & thank you for praying!!